Sunday, July 8, 2012

That’s all folks

Hello classmates and teacher

Well, first I must declare that I’m not the kind of person who enjoys writing stuff on public internet page like facebook, twitter or discussion forums, although long time ago I try to keep a blog about current topics in Chile. I only achieve to publish one post. That’s why I found it not very pleasant to write a post every week. Then, the task of writing every week was a double effort for me because I can’t think the phrase directly in English, so I first think in Spanish and then I have to translate it.
Although I didn’t enjoy the blog task, it helped me to learn vocabulary that I didn’t know before. Also, thanks to the blog I learn to use some online dictionary’s and translators (like wordreference and google translater).
I think that one of greatest advantages is the possibility to use online resources that are more interactive and dynamic than the traditional classroom dynamic. Now, as a disadvantage I think that the time spent writing the blog could be used for learning grammar and vocabulary in a more systematic way, not as freely and voluntary as it was.
Finally, I would like to recommend a web site for learning English with is complete free: http://duolingo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment