Sunday, May 6, 2012

The potato fries


Hi fellows

I will talk about a very common but extraordinary dish called potato fries. This dish is very easy to prepare because it doesn't require an expert knowledge of cooking and only need three ingredients: potatos, sunflower oil and salt (as much as you want). The potato fries, also know as french fries or fries (depending of the country) is a dish from Belgium and France (according to Wikipedia), and it could be said that there are two ways to prepare them: in sticks shape and thinly cut slices.

I’m aware that potato fries are not a healthy meal because it contains saturated fat and cholesterol, but is an essential garnish for many entrees, for example: roast (beef and chicken), vegetable stews and any entrĂ©e that is not very tasty. Finally, I must said that as much as I like potato fries I don’t usually eat them because I taken care of my body.

Bye, see you next Friday.


2 comments:

  1. Good job, Vladimir.

    I´ll get back to you in class.

    2 points

    Nobody commented on your post, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, i'm the second one.
    I ate potatoe fries when my hungry is really big. And the heaven come.
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete