Friday, April 27, 2012

My not favorite stuff



I believe that is a very difficult choice because actually you utilize a lot of piece of technology in the life. In this sense, you use this stuff for necessity and not for pleasure or taste. Then I prefer talk about “the most used” instead of “my favorite”.

This gadget is the smart-phone, a Samsung Galaxy S specifically. This new type of cellular phone I bought in the last year and it has been a really good purchase. In this cellular phone I can read my e-mail and digital documents, surf on the internet, synchronize files with my home computer, listen to music and watch videos in youtube, and receiver calls. It all so has a GPS incorporate in case I lost my way home. I use it every day, every time, every moment. I liked but the life of battery is very short (it can’t last the twenty four hours) and the touch screen is too sensitive. Anyway still was a good purchase. Finally, my life will be the same without my cellular phone, although I will probably get lost more frequently.

Thank for read my blog. Bye.

4 comments:

  1. woow!! I fully agreed with you I don't like the technology either! Best regards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right!!

    Have a good weekend!!! See you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I like your cell phone and it reminds me when you were playing angry birds in classes.
    it's funny

    see you !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice Vladimir, good job.

    Some comments:

    Don´t forget the subject after a connector or an introductory sentence:

    "I believe that IT is a very difficult choice because actually you utilize (USE) a lot of pieceS of technology in (the) life.

    Also say, "A type of cellphone (a cellphone model) I bought last year"

    and "prefer TO talk" or "prefer TALKING"

    Finally, say, "it has a GPS INCORPORATED in case I LOSE my way home."

    2 points.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete