Friday, April 20, 2012


Hi fellows (and Miss Paula)

I’ll tell about for a great rock band from United State called Queen of the Stone Age. I can know this band in the year 2002 and thank to this I changed –a little- my tastes. I knew this band thank to MTV channel when this was a respectable music channel. This band is well known for belong to hard rock musical genre, although in “Wikipedia” indicated that also belong to the desert rock, psychedelic rock and stoner rock musical genre.

I like this band because I remember my childhood, since sound like video game music. In this regard, the songs "AVON" and "Tension Head" represent this idea. Whatever, I also like this band because they sound very well in concert, where the sound of the instruments occupies the principal role. Finally, I leave a music video of this band for be understood what I said.

Thanks for reading my blog.

Bye


2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Vladimir. Well done.

    Don´t forget that after a connector you need a subject, so, for example,

    "that IT belongs to" or "since IT sounds like video music".

    2 points.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Queens of the stone age! a great music band!
    My favorite songs are "go with the flow" and "3's & 7's" <3

    ReplyDelete