Friday, April 13, 2012

The real first post

Hello my fellows

My name is Vladimir Venegas Figueroa, I am 28 years old and I was born in Santiago on February 8. I went to primary school at “Provincia de Chiloe” School located in Santiago, and I went to secondary school at National Barros Arana Internship (INBA). My university formation started several years ago at the University of Santiago, but I didn´t finished any degree there. Currently I’m studying at University of Chile, where I got bachelor's degree in humanities and social sciences in 2009. My family is composed by my mother and my, since 2003.

I like riding my bike, which I use every day to get to classes.

I must declare that I got more friends than a dog (actually I don’t have any dog ), the title of this blog is just a joke.

Greetings to all.

1 comment:

  1. Hy Vladimir. Thank you very much.

    I have some vocabulary comments I will make in class.

    2 points.

    ReplyDelete