Sunday, June 17, 2012


I would like to go to Peru and especially to Machu Pichu because I think it is a very interesting place. Few years ago, the ruins of Machu Pichu were declared by the Unesco one of the seven wonders of the world, and they are totally right to name it a wonder, because is a really heroic thing to build such a city in the top of a mountain.

There are several ways to get there. The one that I like most involves  to first take a bike and ride around the towns of the countryside, to then hike and trek all the way up to the ruins.

I would like to go with my girlfriend and some others friends because I have always thought that a long trip is a good and nice way to really get to know your friends.  Although, for what I heard, the trip is not recommended for anyone, because it requires a good physical condition, and to be willing to get more than one insect bite.

I think that is very possible to go there in a very near future (for example during spring break) considering that I regularly work as a computer technician  and I earn good money, which I can save because I don’t have large expenses due to I still don’t live by my own.  

2 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful place!
    I went on 2010 and I recommend you absolutely! specially nights in Cusco hahaha
    Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Vladimir.

    1 point, as you posted on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete