Saturday, June 23, 2012

Sloth


Although my blog title says that my only friend is my dog -i don't have one- and i don´t really have a favorite animal, so I would like talk about a freak animal, called Sloth. This animal lives in Central and South America, specifically in the jungle because it is an arboreal animal. He is a mammal, herbivorous and is a parent of Anteater.
Their physical characteristics are: hairy body, long arms and short legs, big claws and little head with a big smile.
I like the Sloth because represent the opposite values of the modern society, everyone says: I would like to be as fast as a jaguar, as strong as a bull or brave as a lion. But no one says, I would like to be as lazy and slow as a Sloth.
I must confess that I would like to have Sloth as a pet, but I found it cruel because he need of the jungle to survive.
Finally, as a special characteristic, years ago I saw in the “Profesor Rossa” tv show that it takes two days to a Sloth to get drowned, because their organism function really slow.
Thanks for reading my blog.

2 comments:

  1. Hello! The sloth is an ugly animal but I like your reason for you like it.
    Very good post

    see you
    kiss!

    ReplyDelete